Sunday, December 21, 2008

An outing with my friends from primary school.. =)

On the 6th of December, I went on an outing with some of my closest friends from my primary school.. I was so glad to meet them again after 2 years.. Their names are Balnish, Olivia and Hsiu Jiuan! I miss them.. =( We met at Mcdonald's because it was an easy place to meet.. lol.. xD


I can't upload the pictures that we took though because they don't want it to be seen in the blog. It was great catching up with them. Balnish is going to a private school next year and Olivia might be going for the ACE adventure thingy. Meanwhile, Hsiu Jiuan will continue her education in the same school. =)


I wanted to go out with Syazwan and Putri Nur Sabrina to Sunway also but I couldn't make it because I had to go for a camp on the day after the outing so I decided to rest instead. =( I miss them a lot.. haiz.. Hopefully I'll get to meet again with them next year or sooner.. lol.. xD


Thanks to God for at least letting me meet at least some of my old buddies before next year and for having a wonderful time with them too.. =)

6 comments:

syazzone said...

ouh.
well, im not a fanatic fan of cars. but, i do read car magz, search for cool images..

hey, im sure we will meet.. someday.=D

Deb said...

haha.. yea i hope we will meet again.. i have to type posts of 2 camps as well.. i juz came back 4rm my 3rd one.. lol.. and i have to do ur tag also.. hopefully ill have tym to do all this soon.. XD

charmainwsm said...

heyz...sorry...i dunno where to reply ur chat...so i juz come and write down d msg on one of ur blog...don mind rite??aniway...ya...i'm one of the dancer...but i was always looking on the floor...not much ppl c me....

jodee said...

hey, deb!

Deb said...

hey charmain, yea thats what u told me on the day I asked for ur email and no. LOL.. xD its great to know that u have a blog too.. keep in touch yea? =)


hey Jo Dee!! xD hope we get to keep in touch too! =)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.