Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My PMR Results!! =D


WHEEEE!!! I'm so happy!!

Got 7A's in my PMR! lol..

Congrats to all my friends who got great results also! All of you did your best and thats all that matters.. =)

But I know I coudn't have done it all by myself.. I know that God helped me a lot and gave me peace throughout the whole exam.. =) Thank you Lord! xD I know that with Him everything is possible and that I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.. =)

My parents and friends also helped me a lot by giving me support and teaching me when I can't seem to understand.. Thanks a lot to all of you too! =)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ,
hey deborah may.
of course i remember you !
where did you find my blog eh?
i miss you guys wey.
i've been searching for you on facebook.
but i don't think you have one coz i couln't find you.
btw congrats on the amazing result you got .
cheeers !
happy new year :)

Hannah Khaw said...

hey congrats! :)

syazzone said...

ouh. congrats deb.XD

Deb said...

hey alyssa..thx.. =) cool u still remember me! xD i only got friendster.. mayb ill start a facebook soon.. xD


thx Hannah and Syazwan! Congrats to u 2 Syazwan! =)

natasha said...

hey deborah ^^
know me? anyways congratz for your results :D

Deb said...

hey natasha, thanks! i din noe u had a blog too.. xD i linked u alredy.. =)

jodee said...

congrats, deb! =D

Deb said...

thanks Jo Dee! Congrats to you too! xD God bless.. =)

natasha said...

haha XDD thanks x)

++MeLisSa++ said...

Big congrats! Praise God for ur good results! XD

Deb said...

thx melissa!! =) Yea I really thank God for my results.. =D

Blake Travis said...

debby..congrats for your 7A's! Keep up the good work! =)