Friday, January 2, 2009

~2008 to 2009~

There are many things that I learned from last year and many outings and memories to cherish too.. =) Here are some of the highlights from 2008:

I became closer to some of my school friends and I also went to christian camps with some of them too.. Besides that, I also got to know more christian people..=)

From the camps I also got to know new people, learn new songs and most importantly got to learn new things from the messages. Of all the 3 camps that I went to, the 3 same message in common that they taught was humility.


I also got to meet some of my old friends again such as Balnish, Olivia, Hsiu Jiuan, Magdelynn, Sylvia, Wen Yang, Nicholas, Damien and Mervin! =) And I got to continue keeping in touch with Syazwan, Putri, Firdaus, Roland and as well as Raymond, Shaereen, and Adilah.

I also got to get great results for PMR which was the best way to end 2008.


2008 was a great year but sadly, it has to come to an end..


So its Hello 2009!! xD I'm going to make the best out of this year too.. It will be much more different and might be more difficult from last year but I know God will help me through my days.. =D

No comments: