Sunday, January 11, 2009

School Daze..xD

On the first day of Form 4, we had to choose which stream to go. And since I wanted to become an architect, going to the sub-science class where I can learn engineering drawing was the most reasonable choice for me to choose. So although I was chosen to go to pure science class, I went to sub-science class after a counseling teacher told me that its more suitable to go there. At first other people who I'm close to such as Brenda and Aimi also chose to go to that class. But once they were in there they started having second thoughts. One of the reasons was because the class consisted of too many people (48!).


So on the next day, they decided to go to pure science class. When I came back home I told my parents about it and I told them I was not feeling that comfortable in that particular class already. I did have friends in that class but I was begining to miss my old friends. So they told me to change the very next day. The next day, I told the Biology teacher that I wanted to change and she said if I want pure science I can only go to 4B because 4A was full already. At first I was hoping to go to 4A because 4B started on more subjects already so when I switched my class to 4B, I had to catch up on more homework and lessons..lol..


But it all turn out well in the end. Aimi, Nazifa and Hin Loong from 4A also decided to join this class. All the teachers are fantastic especially my English teacher. =) And she happens to be teaching my favourite subject too. Besides that, my Physics teacher happens to really great also eventhough this is her first year teaching this subject (she is a maths teacher).


I thank God for putting me in this class.. =) Ive got awesome teachers and many close friends here too! And surprisingly, I happen to have an interest in Biology after all.. xD

9 comments:

syazzone said...

ouh. 48? hmm.
our skool, each pure science class must atleast have 50 students.haha.=P
im glad that u are happy in ur form 4.=)

natasha said...

http://ily-todayistheday.blogspot.com/ relink me ^^ thanks !

syazzone said...

ouh. we'll just study lah. haha.XD
ouh. 2 classes. each with 50 students.=)
ouh. yah. idk where. haha.

++MeLisSa++ said...

Hey Deborah! =) Still remember me? God holds ur future. You just have to trust in Him. God has placed you in the right class at the right time in His plans. Keep walking faithfully in Him. Take care. Jesus <3 you! Oh btw, link me up! GBU

Deb said...

of course i still remember u.. =) thx 4 reminding me! ill link u! =D

syazzone said...

uhm. yeah. skool's great. ive changed skool again.
well, since, its just one week, i just went to JB, my kmpg.
hbu?

Anonymous said...

Link me link me. :D
http://yongjunyi.blogspot.com.

aozora said...

hey! You are tagged!! hmm... lets juz hope our results will b ok ok la after d hols yea...

jaekyung♥reita said...

ur tagged!!!