Thursday, November 6, 2008

..In School Today..

Today i planned to go to school because its been a long time since I went.. Besides some of my close friends decided to come today also.. so when I reached school this morning, the first thing I realised was that only about 1/3 of the students actually came today.. It was a good thing that my friends came if not I would not know any reason of why I came today accept to take my school magazine.. Without them, this day would not be fun at all.. xD

Ok so things are some of the things my friends and I played today..

1) Boggles. - I decided to bring it today since I did not know if
there was anything else we would be doing today. We played
for about 4 rounds only but it was quite interesting to find
out new words that we might not have ever written down.

2) A ball - It was Ida's. I should have wore pj clothes today!
eesh.. Instead , I wore baju kurung..=.= it was hard to catch
the ball especially when I had to run and catch it..We
were playing 'monkey' so I only played monkey once
while Ida, Hii Zen, Syeefa n Brenda became de monkey
many times. I think that was the most fun game we played
though. =)

3) A (good) gossip game- Everyone had to write something
good about another person. Everyone who played this
game got a chance to say something something nice about
everyone else who played.. It was a nice game and as Ida
said 'it is something from our hearts'.. :) so all de notes that
we have written to each other today will be ours for us to
treasure.. =)

4) Mafia - This game was suggested by Brenda. It was very
interesting..xD It was especially funny when the doctor healed
the mafia and the villager that was suppose to be dead already
get caught by the police..Lol.. poor thing..

5) Story - In this game, someone would start a sentence and the
next person would continue the story by making up another
sentence.. Unfortunately, most of the characters in our story
ended up dying or disappearing.. lol.. The only one that remain
in the story from the beginning till the end was the main character
named chicken.. xD


So thats all that happened today.. It was way more fun then I had expected.. tomorrow I am going to go to school as a last day of school this year because my friends and I are not going on Monday.. yay!! last day! xD


going off now.. bye...




3 comments:

By~by said...

Wow what fun stuff...sounds very enthusiastic...unlike my school though it's like a place to die of total boredom since most of my friends hardly attends school after PMR...:D Oh and thnx for your comment deb...i'm just trying my best to do a good blog...yours is very facinating btw! :)

Goh CJ said...

Well,There is nothing to do in school for me beside playing UNO cards with WL , JC ,and Rishen.

We tried to play Boggle.

As usual we stop after 2 rounds...................

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Cuz we are out of words.

Deb said...

thx 4 de comment bal! ur blog is really cool! =)

lol.. goh, u should bring a game 4 u to play wiv the oth guys nex tym.. xD