Friday, November 21, 2008

Wheee! xD

After 4 days in a row of staying in my house doing nothing, I finally got to get out of my house today. I went to my cousins' house and get to go for a swim! I dont know when was the last time I had a swim but it felt great! I got to exercise! lol.. xD


Then after that, I watched the Mamma Mia movie (my cousins had it). The actors could sing so well.. =) But it seems like every single scene has a song so its like more of a real musical then a movie but it was nice anyway.. =)


Oh and Esther lend me the movie Gone With The Wind! The story is kind of sad.. =( Many people died. But the story and movie is classic and I love the dresses that Scarlett O' Hara wore! xD


A few days ago, my mum, sis n I did baking! yes Bal, I admit it got quite messy when we started putting the icing.. lol.. My sis and mum baked 12 muffins and a cake.. My sis and I each get to decorate 5 muffins each with icing.. My mum is soo clever in baking already.. =) Last time, she did not know how to make the icing.. Ok anyway, after we baked, we were about to put it in the fridge then suddenly my sister's muffin dropped on the floor! Icing side on the floor! xD lol.. Pity.. but she took it up anyway and put icing on it again.. xp hehe.. Here are the pictures:



Its the muffins I decorated. Its kinda of messy but at least its something..hehe.. xD

My icing decoration on a plate.. xD



Both of them together! =D




At least I get to do those things to battle my boredom.. =) I'm looking forward go to my camps in December and on an outing with my old friends! yay! xD
Thanks God for helping me through my boredom.. :)


..signing off now..



6 comments:

syazzone said...

ouh. cant wait ot meet u..=D

Anonymous said...

Mamma Mia was a good movie/musical. Though I was shocked too at first.

Deb said...

syazwan- aww.. cant wait to meet u too syazwan! =)


olivia- yay! glad u love mamma mia 2! =)

By~by said...

Wow cool Deb...yea thnx btw i did have a good tym in Penang :) just got back on Sun...N I ♥♥♥x100 MAMA MIA!! The songs r wonderful...:D Have a gud tym btw...

aozora said...

nice cakes!! Wish I could bake as well as you...

Deb said...

lol..thx brenda,but actually my mum baked it.. xD i just decorated the muffins.. =)