Saturday, November 29, 2008

My trip in Penang! =D


Last Monday, I went to Penang with my family. I went there a day after Balnish came back from Penang.. lol.. On the first day of our trip, we reached there at around 2 p.m. Then we rented an apartment to stay for 4 days and 3 nights. And guess what? It has Astro installed in the television too! But the weird thing is that the Disney Channel pack is not part of the Astro.. =( haiz..



Anyway on the first day of the trip, my sis and I watch the television until evening. Then later we went to ate dinner in Gurney Drive! To me, thats one of the best place to eat good food. xD After that we went to the Pasar Malam. Than we bought many souvenirs. Its like as if this is our first time coming to penang.. lol! Then when we went back to the apartment, my sis and I stayed up til 2 a.m. watching A Cinderella Story. I never watched it before and the movie was not bad at all.. =)



The next day we went to the beach in the morning. Unfortunately, the tide was high so we went there for awhile only and there was not many people there. Then we ate lunch in a seafood restaurant. There were many types of sea creatures in the aquariums such as the Grouper, Prawns, Australian lobster, and the King Lobster! Since my dad liked the food so much, we ate in there again for dinner.. xD The dinner food and price were were different and much more expensive. But it was worth it because we really enjoyed our dinner! xD We ate the Mantis Prawns. =p so large! I never seen prawns which were that big before this.. Here are the pictures:


The restaurant that we ate in!


The GIGANTIC lobsters! alive! LOL.. xD



They were like this before~


And like this after! It was the last one left..yummy.. xD



On the third day, my sis and I went swimming in the swimming pool in the apartment area. After swimming, we went to Gurney plaza and ate lunch in Gurney plaza. We ate in the food court and I bought some fried rice which was too spicy so I ended up eating only half of it. Then later I shopped and bought about 5 outfits. This is the first time that my sis shopped for something herself so she got so excited she decided to outshop me (if thr is such word).. lol.. so anyway we really enjoyed our shopping.. =) N we ate dinner at Nando's. So delicious.. xD



On the last day, we went to Island Plaza. I bought some pants 4 my camps. Then after we ate dinner in KFC, we started our journey back home.. I took pics of some of the houses in Penang since I want to have some ideas when I become an interior architect next time! xD



Thank God for letting us have a wonderful time during that four days and 3 nights not to mention for the safe journey also! =)

6 comments:

syazzone said...

ouh. i see.
hmm. so, how?

lovely gurl said...

hey,Deborah!!
of cause i remember u..
my msn is hamtaro_1406@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! Glad you enjoyed your trip in Penang! Hope you have fun at camp. Anyway, when you're free check out the pics I took in K.K

By~by said...

hmm...kwl...lol wish we were der at the same tym...:)

Deb said...

thx magdelynn.. =)

yea bal, if oni we went at the same tym.. xD