Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged..

1) What's your ambition?

I'm not sure about that yet most probably an interior architect.


2) What's the best dream you ever had?

I don't remember. I've been having nightmares about going back to school
lately.. lol..


3) How often do you think of commiting suicide?

I would never even dream of taking my own life.. =.=


4) Do you think you have enough confidence?

Depends..


5) Do you believe in eternal life?

Of course. =)


6) What is your goal for this year?

Get good results 4 pmr and learn to grow spiritually.


7) Do you believe in eternal love?

Yup!


8) Do you often keep in touch with your old friends?

- Yeap..


9) What feeling do you love most?

Happiness =D


10) What is your bad habit?

I can easily get frustrated when I cannot get something done right.


11) Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?

Nothing.


12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Yes.. =)


13) What does flying mean to you?

Soaring above the ground and being free.. xD


14)What do you crave most at the moment?

Music and a glass of water! lol..


15) Who do think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?

Who are they? lol.. xD


16) Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words?

Smart, kind, nice, bookworm and plays guitar.. =)


17) What would you like to do right now?

Go on an outing with my friends. I really miss them! =(


18) What will you become in the next 10 years?

Erm, I dont know.. I'll just leave it to God.. I'm just trying to go through things step by step.


19) Coffee or tea?

Tea =)


20)What's the best gift your best friend or boy/girlfriend ever got you? And who gave it?

Hmm.. Actually I treasure every single thing that my friends give.. I wont choose which one is the best.



Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


Tagged:

- Balnish
- Olivia
- Sarah
- Hou Ching
- Brenda
- Syeefa
- Yvonne
- Samuel

2 comments:

syazzone said...

hey, u changed q num 8. haha.

n n, dreaming about going to school is not a nightmare u noe, its a wonderrful dream.. haha.=)

n im totally not a BOOKWORM! haha.=P

aozora said...

Hey, re-tagged you!! LOL..