Friday, November 7, 2008

..My primary school friends..

Sometimes I still do look back at the past and find that I still miss the moments when I was with my old friends. But now everyone have gone different ways. These are the friends that I still manage to keep in touch with:


Balnish- Artistic, great dancer, sweet, nice, pretty, talented and a really good blogger. =)

Olivia- Smart, talented, love music, lovable and a good-hearted person.

Hsiu Jiuan- Funny, kind, cool, nice, met her again after bout 4 yrs when she invited me to her cny reunion 2 yrs ago, and can't wait to meet her, Balnish, and Olivia again this Thursday.. xD

Sylvia- Nice, active member of St. Johns, caring, good in Maths, can ice-skate well too.. =)

Wen Yang- Caring, active scout, good in ice-skating, always go online, but most importantly a great friend.. :)


Putri Nur Sabrina- Still remember my full name eventhough its has been 6 yrs since I last saw her xD, became close friends wiv Syazwan (my other old, close friend),funny, and cool.. lol..

Syazwan- Kind, love reading, smart, fast runner, and its a good thing that he shifted because I got to keep in touch with Putri again.. xD

Roland- Good in computer stuff (juz lyk Goh), can play basketball, kind, nice, caring, good-hearted and like Japanese songs.

Firdaus- In boarding school now, was an assistant head prefect in primary school, and a good friend.. =)

Raymond- Great swimmer, funny, caring, and always smiles =D

Damien- Loves the song "Canon in D", would like to play the piano, like classical songs, nice and good-hearted.. =)

Nicholas- Love singing (has a great voice), acted in a show on tv, a truly dramatic person, sociable and a nice and caring person. :)




so yea, these are my friends that I still get to keep in touch with..I miss them all including some that I did not get to keep in touch with such as Shaereen, Jeevan, Bazli and Natasha :) Hopefully can get to see them someday again though I did meet some of them over the pass 3 yrs..





..signing off now..

1 comment:

By~by said...

Fantastic post... brings back those sweet memories when you think about the old friends...^_^