Saturday, November 15, 2008

..An outing with my friends..

A few days back i went on an outing with my friends, Hii Zen, Hou Ching, Brenda, Sarah, Pooi Leng and Ida. Actually, it was Hii Zen's birthday the day before so the reason we went on this outing was to celebrate her birthday.

First, we went to eat at the food court which was a good choice because the food there was cheap and reasonable. We waited until everybody bought their food then Ida prayed for the food. =) Sarah and Hii Zen bought the same food! lol..

Then after that we went to gift shops. Some of my friends have not bought presents for Hii Zen yet. So they had to buy when she was not looking..xD And guess what? Brenda bought me something too! She did not know that my birthday had alredy passed for about 6 months already.. lol.. But its sweet of her to give anyway.. =)

After that, we split up.. Hou Ching, Pooi Leng and me went shopping! The others went shopping also but they did not shop for clothes. So we first went to Padini where I bought a simple yet lovely white blouse. Then we went to other shops too. I tried on a lot of pants. Thats because I needed them for the camps that I was going to in December. I bought none of them! Then Hou Ching figured if I shop with my mum only I will get to know the right decision whether to buy or not and I agreed.. So I ended up buying only a blouse and a pair of earrings (from Zinc).


When we finished, we met up again at the entrance of the mall. Pooi Leng already went back while we were shopping but I did not even notice so I didn't manage to say goodbye to her.. I feel kinda bad.. Anyway, by the time I went back, only Hou Ching, Brenda and Sarah was left. We all got what we wanted.


I am so glad that I got to go on an outing with them.. Hope we can go again some other time.. xD


Thank God that most of us could make it that day.. =) Hope you had a great birthday Hii Zen!!



Happy Birthday Nick! =)

..signing off now..

1 comment:

syazzone said...

ouh.
i noe.. i will change it when i have tyme..=)

btw, i think we shud postpone de outing to 27th nov..ok?