Friday, November 14, 2008

..A Poem..

To You by Deb

In my life,
I have always been searching,
I have always been lost,
Until I began trusting
in you who took up my cross.

Jesus, I will love you with all my heart
I will love you with all my soul
I will love you with all my mind
For in you alone, I'll be secure.

You have never forsaken me,
You have never rejected me,
I'll cast all my burdens to you
and start each day new.

Now in my life,
I will have nothing to fear,
I will have nothing to hide,
because you will always be near
to guide me in the light.

2 comments:

By~by said...

Wow this is really nice...gives me a sort of an overwhelming feeling when i wuz reading this...truly beautiful =)...n sure more poems will be cummin up. I don't want 2 post 2 fast 'cause i'll run out of 'em...o_o...lol

Deb said...

alright take ur tym! =D ill sure read them.. btw thx 4 de comment bal..=)