Monday, November 3, 2008

..Life after PMR..

Heyz..



PMR is finally over for all the Form 3 this year! so all 15 yr olds in Malaysia should be rejoicing right now.. Lol.. Scouts had Scouts Dinner on a Saturday after the week of PMR..And we had KFC for the dinner! =)



Then last Monday, i went out with 3 of my old friends.. I was so glad that i can finally get to meet them again after two years.. Their names are Wen Yang and Sylvia.. We went with Goh too.. Wen Yang and Sylvia are in different schools now. But sometimes we still do keep in touch..We had such a great time! =D Especially me, I think.. This is because I did not get to go to Sunway for 10 whole months just because PMR was around the corner!! So yea, at least I enjoyed myself on that day.. xD





After that day, I did not go anywhere else anymore.. I slept and woke up late for 4 days in a row.. I felt so sluggish and lazy.. gee, I should be happy and grateful that PMR is over.. But instead of enjoying myself, I find myself battlling boredom.. But the great part is that I can spend endless hours on the computer and tv.. =)





So now all I need to do now is to prepare myself for next year before this year ends and and get good results for PMR.. I can also spend my time reading the new story books that my mum bought.. Oh yeah, I have to practise my exam songs 4 nex year without my piano teacher.. And the most important thing, living by faith every single day..



No comments: